Dr. Susmita S Mishra Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Susmita S Mishra?

most insightful, caring and honest doctor i have been to

over the past year i have had so much pain and abnormal menstration. Many doctors were saying it was because of my weight. So, i lost weight. The pain got worse. She was the one doctor that focused more on what we can do to treat the medical problems that arised partially due to the weight. Wheneve i had a concern or needed a questioned answered she called me back within a day and was patient will all of my questions. I would use her as my doctor permanently if my new insurance was contracted with her. By far the best doctor i have been with. She has done extra tests to make sure that what we are dealing with is what we think it is. I have had a hard time adjusting to the medication and she has been by my side preparing me for how to handle the side effects. She has discussed so many other possible treatments that i feel like for the first time in a year i have hope.

COPD