Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sussan J Salas
Dr. Sussan J Salas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI. Her specialties include Neurological Surgery. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sussan J Salas has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Sussan J Salas has the following 8 expertise
- Brain Tumor
- Brain Surgery
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Showing 5 of 5
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Sussan J Salas accepts the following insurance providers.
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- HAP Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWAYNE STATE NEUROSURGERY, 4160 John R St Ste 925, Detroit, MI
Dr. Sussan J Salas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Detroit, MI.