Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suthon Chatkupt
Dr. Suthon Chatkupt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Excelsior Springs, MO. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Chatkupt is affiliated with Liberty Hospital, North Kansas City Hospital and Excelsior Springs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Suthon Chatkupt has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Suthon Chatkupt is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Chatkupt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Kansas City Hospital
Excelsior Springs Medical Center
45 Years Experience
Chiang Mai University
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1700 Rainbow Blvd, Excelsior Springs, MO
Dr. Suthon Chatkupt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Excelsior Springs, MO.