Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suvij Upatham
Dr. Suvij Upatham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Upatham is affiliated with Hunt Regional Medical Center at Greenville. Dr. Upatham has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Suvij Upatham has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Suvij Upatham has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Suvij Upatham has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Suvij Upatham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Upatham is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1971
Our Lady Of Mercy Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGreenville Ob/Gyn Clinic, 3900 Joe Ramsey Blvd E Ste E, Greenville, TX
Dr. Suvij Upatham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, TX.