Dr. Suvrat J Bhargave Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Suvrat J Bhargave?

Compassionate, brilliant, the real deal

I've seen many drs over the years. Most of them are arrogant, drug pushing quacks. But Dr. B is the real deal. He's compassionate, attentive, and genuinely cares. Those struggling with mental illness receive enough condemnation from society. We often feel unloveable, "crazy", ashamed, & defective. From the minute you walk in, you are greeted with uplifting quotes & messages on the walls. He has an uncanny way of making you feel special and a genuine desire to help you see yourself as special and worthy of respect. I don't know his religion but his message clearly comes through as loving, compassionate, and accepting. He (and his NP Cindy Duncan) literally saved and changed my life and gave me a gift I will always be grateful for - hope.

No one better

Been under the care of several docs in my 30-odd years of trying to find an answer to my problem. Dr. B. has me feeling so much better! Finally! Give him a try if you are unhappy with your current doc. Staff is easy to work with and caring, too.

Great!

I've been seeing Dr. Bhargave for several years, and I have to say that he and his staff could not be any nicer. I believe he is genuinely concerned about his patients. Talking with him is very easy.

Highly recommended!!!!

Dr. Bhargave is the greatest. He has been my doctor for many years (after scrolling through about 5 other doctors!!!). If you need his services, you won't be disappointed.