Dr. Suvy Kuriakose Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suvy Kuriakose?

Very uncaring physician

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Dr Kuriakose acted like I was a boring inconvenience to her on first visit. She and her PA are impossible to reach on the phone and when I ran out of my prescription for thyroid medicine it was impossible to get a timely appointment for a refill. I called daily for a week with no call back. On the day I ran out, I called again and was told that even though my bloodwork was fine, they had no openings and I could go without my med for a week or so. Obviously they do not care about patient health

Patient

Posted on September 18th, 2014

I like the fact that this office handles all women care. She is usually very nice and always answers all of your questions. You never feel rushed with her and she does address all of your concerns. I think she could pay more attention to your health status than she does. Over all she is okay. But the staffs are rude, disrespectful and cold. You can never get an appointment on a timely matter. It is either this doctor or her staff does not like to work or she is too popular. Getting an appointment is like pulling teeth. If you are not feeling well and want to see her like within that same week, good luck. It takes about a month to get on her schedule. I have a doctor but if feel like the emergency room is more like my primary physician. I like her as my doctor but I dread dealing with her staffs.

RUN

Posted on January 30th, 2014

I agree this doctor is not knowledgeable she didn't listen to any my concerns or problems. Told me to take vitimin C and come back in a month. When I returned 2 weeks later with the same problems she stood there scatching her head asking: "what the happened" Never going back she needs more schooling!!!! Found much better Doctor. Run, Run, like heck away from this disaster!!!

Posted on April 13th, 2016