Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanna P Boka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suzanna P Boka has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Suzanna P Boka has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Nokia is a great doctor in my estimation. I usually feel better after the visit simply from the consultations and the simple conversation . She has always hit things "right on the head" and she sends on to a specialist that takes care of me. I am very pleased with her as my primary care physician.
Dr. Boka was a port in a storm for me when I became her patient. I had heard good things about her and was very glad to find out for myself those good things were true. She fixed me up and put me on a treatment plan that was what I needed. For years she helped me and I have searched her now just because it has been difficult finding new doctors top make me as happy as I was with her. She referred me to her husband as a pain specialist and he kept me going. When they moved to NY I missed them very much. You would be fortunate to be accepted as a patient to either or both. Thank you both for helping me AND my family.
I'm very happy to finally find a doctor who is unrushed and takes time to listen and understand your problems. This, however, means you'll sometime wait longer if she is with another patient. I've also found Dr. Boka a very caring and knowledgeable doctor and I'm very surprised by a couple of the other negative reviews online. Readers of these reviews should understand that Dr. Boka's practice also specializes in "Pain Management" and, as such, is probably subject to scammers and addicts. No doubt these people are upset and vengeful if they don't get access to the drugs they were expecting.
I was a patient of Dr Suzanna Boka, and she is very cold, she does not have good bedside manor. She is disrespectful in how she treats her staff, and should retire soon! She does not like if you do your own research on the diagnosis she gives you and if you ask her about the treatments she get mad and has her staff call you and tell you that if you dont trust her to go some where else. She needs to under stand that this is not the way of American people, we have the right to get second opinons and ask questions about our health and the care being provided. Do not go here I would recommend again this.
Dr. Suzanna P Boka accepts the following insurance providers.
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP PPO
Locations & DirectionsPrime Care-1444 Western Ave-Suite B-1, 1444 Western Ave Ste B1, Albany, NY
Dr. Suzanna P Boka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albany, NY.