Dr. Suzanna Boka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanna Boka?

Posted on December 14th, 2015

Dr. Nokia is a great doctor in my estimation. I usually feel better after the visit simply from the consultations and the simple conversation . She has always hit things "right on the head" and she sends on to a specialist that takes care of me. I am very pleased with her as my primary care physician.

I miss you Dr. Boka!

Posted on November 22nd, 2014

Dr. Boka was a port in a storm for me when I became her patient. I had heard good things about her and was very glad to find out for myself those good things were true. She fixed me up and put me on a treatment plan that was what I needed. For years she helped me and I have searched her now just because it has been difficult finding new doctors top make me as happy as I was with her. She referred me to her husband as a pain specialist and he kept me going. When they moved to NY I missed them very much. You would be fortunate to be accepted as a patient to either or both. Thank you both for helping me AND my family.

Dr. Suzanna Boka

Posted on September 15th, 2014

I'm very happy to finally find a doctor who is unrushed and takes time to listen and understand your problems. This, however, means you'll sometime wait longer if she is with another patient. I've also found Dr. Boka a very caring and knowledgeable doctor and I'm very surprised by a couple of the other negative reviews online. Readers of these reviews should understand that Dr. Boka's practice also specializes in "Pain Management" and, as such, is probably subject to scammers and addicts. No doubt these people are upset and vengeful if they don't get access to the drugs they were expecting.

Not a good Dr and poor bedside manner

Posted on February 1st, 2013

I was a patient of Dr Suzanna Boka, and she is very cold, she does not have good bedside manor. She is disrespectful in how she treats her staff, and should retire soon! She does not like if you do your own research on the diagnosis she gives you and if you ask her about the treatments she get mad and has her staff call you and tell you that if you dont trust her to go some where else. She needs to under stand that this is not the way of American people, we have the right to get second opinons and ask questions about our health and the care being provided. Do not go here I would recommend again this.

Posted on July 18th, 2012

Dr Boka is an excellent doctor. She is patient and knowledgable. She will go out of her way to help her patients. I have been going to her for medical care for several years, and am very happy with her care.

Posted on April 27th, 2016