Dr. Suzanna J Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanna J Fox?

I really like Dr.Fox she is informative and very nice. She was the first doctor to explain in detail something I have never known. She is great.

my experience is good

Hi all i visited dr.suzana fox (me and my hubby have been trying for pregnancy ) she did all the tests she told everything looks good but only one thing she didn't follow up about my further treatments just she refereed me to other reproductive endocrinologist othere than that ok

patient

Wonderful, caring and thoughtful. thorough. I appreciate her care for me over the years. She has seen me thru both good and bad situations and has never steered me wrong!

Great GYN

I felt comfortable with Dr. Fox. She was gentle and caring, compared to my last two exams with another GYN which were uncomfortable bordering on painful and I became very anxious.

Great Doctor and Office in Charlotte!

My appointment with Dr. Fox was all that I was looking for in a doctor. She was kind, listened to questions, answered coherently, and posited her own suggestions and input where necessary. I am so excited to have found her, as my last OBGYN experience was dreadful!