Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzannah L Bozzone has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Adolescent Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I have had 3 visits. Each time she is in a rush and we don’t get to discuss all my complaints. Horrible follow up on test results. Staff dosen’t return calls or emails. Gives no suggestions or treatments other than general lifestyle changes. She might be fine for someone relatively healthy but not for someone with complex medical issues.
she did not hurry up in the appointment which was nice...she took time to listen to what I have to say and suggested diet changes, exercise and other changes instead of prescription pills. It's hard to find dr. like her. I changed to her as my PCP becuase she believes in plant based diet and there are only few of them out there
Dr. Bozzone is my primary care physician. She closely monitors my physical health as well as my general well being. I appreciate that she promotes natural methods for relieving stress i.e., breathing, yoga, and she doesn't push medications if I can make positive changes through diet and exercise. I like her energetic, friendly demeanor. She has referred me to specialists when necessary. I have confidence in her and will continue to see her.
13 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Suzannah L Bozzone accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsErlanger North Family Medicine, 632 Morrison Springs Rd Ste 202, Chattanooga, TN
Dr. Suzannah L Bozzone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.