Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Alsayed MD
Dr. Suzanne Alsayed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cartersville, GA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Suzanne Alsayed has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suzanne Alsayed has the following 10 expertise
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Patient Care
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne Alsayed - Posted on April 8th, 2015
18 Years Experience
University Of Aleppo
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Suzanne Alsayed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Suzanne Alsayed's office for more information.
958 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy SE Ste 101 Cartersville, GA : (770) 382-5919
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Suzanne Alsayed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cartersville, GA.