- Cleveland Clinic
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Bakdash MD
Dr. Suzanne Bakdash, MD is a doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathologist.
Dr. Suzanne Bakdash has 2 locations
Dr. Suzanne Bakdash has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Suzanne Bakdash has the following 3 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Suzanne Bakdash Accepts the Following Insurance
- 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland , OH (216) 444-2200
- 9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland , OH 44195
More about Dr. Suzanne Bakdash
Suzanne Bakdash, MD, MPH, is an Associate Staff Member in the Department of Clinical Pathology, Section of Transfusion Medicine at the Cleveland Clinic's main campus. Her specialty interests include transfusion medicine and coagulation. She earned her medical degree from Damascus University-Faculty of Medicine in Damascus, Syria. She completed a residency in anatomic and clinical pathology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, PA, and a transfusion medicine and blood bank fellowship at the Institute for Transfusion Medicine ( ITxM) and the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Bakdash is certified by the American Board of Pathology in transfusion medicine and blood bank as well as in anatomic and clinical pathology. She is a member of several professional societies, including the AABB, American Medical Association, American Society for Clinical Pathology, College of American Pathologists, and United Stated and Canadian Academy o