Dr. Suzanne Berlin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Berlin?

Used car sales

Posted on January 5th, 2015

Awful experience with Dana Farber and Dr. Berlin. All they care about is thier studies and not their patients, which is very unfortunate.

A very nice Doctor but she is not very smart

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Dr. Berlin is a very nice Doctor, She always try her best to help you and she works very hard. She is very good at routine clinic work and early stage cancer. But she is not very smart and knowledgeable to handle difficult case and complications.

Never read my history before or after first visit

Posted on February 20th, 2013

I had been treated by another DFCI doc previously and was switched to Berlin. She was an hour late for our first (and only) appointment and did not apologize. It was clear from the questions she asked me during the visit that she hadn't read my history. We did not get along well in our visit. When I requested and read her notes from this visit I saw that she stated I had a different disease from the one I had as well as several other errors. How could she possibly expect to help me if she never read my history and didn't know what disease I had? I left DFCI and now go to another hospital and doctor.

Posted on December 1st, 2011

She is the most caring physician I have ever dealt with. She explains treatments well and in understandable lanuage. She exlains options and helps patient feel she is in control of decisions and a partner in the care plan. She never is in a ruah which explains the sometimes long wait.

Posted on October 24th, 2016