Dr. Suzanne Brulte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Brulte?

Amazing

Posted on February 24th, 2016

Simply an amazing woman and doctor. If you want to help yourself, she will help YOU help yourself. Don't expect handouts because they're not coming without legitimate medical need, like it should be. She's simply excellent!

The wait time and office procedures showed no respect for me or my time.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I arrived in her office at 9:30 for a 10 am. apt. I had spent considerable time filling out her five page long patient survey before I arrived. After considerable confusion over insurance in the front office, I was taken back to an exam room at 10:15. A assistant told me at eleven Brulte would be with me soon. I said no thank you, had them credit the co-pay on my card and left.

Posted on October 25th, 2017