Dr. Suzanne Cleland-Zamudio Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Cleland-Zamudio?

Very nice!

Posted on January 30th, 2017

Very pleasant and knowledgeable. I'd strongly recommend her.

Posted on September 7th, 2015

Originally saw this Dr over 2 yrs ago..Seemed friendly at first..Saw her again a few times and felt an uneasiness of her seeming to take more time out to down any other Dr I spoke of even not knowing them..never felt any better so stopped going in..My Primary suggested I go back after having same medical issues so after a yr and a half I went in..never again..Now I remember why I never wanted to go back..Dr seemed so short and condescending with me, making me feel less than, not letting me explain my self or my medical symptoms, and being short and what seemed so grumpy..Again spending more time on making sure I new that the other Drs did not know their stuff than listening to what I was tryinhg to say.Was short and had no patience with me..Second time I had the spray put in nostrils and second time she didn't even look into my nose to see what I was trying to explain about my symtoms..Why put spray in if you don't even take time out to take a look..Very short visit again, and I went out feeling like a scolded school girl. Will not be back again

Posted on May 11th, 2015

She was great with my daughter who was 8 at the time and helped her not to be scared of losing her hearing and tried with everything she had in her back pocket to help us get help for her hearing aids !

Posted on March 12th, 2015

she is a wonderful, caring person but always have to wait long time past appointed time. She does spend alot of time with you. Bedside manner is not terrific.

Unprofessional Doctor

Posted on November 23rd, 2014

Dr. Cleland-Zamudio performed a sinus surgery on me a few years ago. I had life-threatening complications for several weeks after. Through 4 emergency room visits, a blood transfusion because I had lost so much blood, several attempts to see her due to the problems, I never once saw her until another doctor had to perform a 2nd surgery to repair the damage. I learned later that she was not allowed in one of the hospitals due to her unprofessionalism. A vascular surgeon finally had to perform surgery on me to repair the damage from the surgery. She was always late and often not there for every appointment I had with her. She billed insurance for things she did not do. I would highly recommend that you find another doctor for your ent issues.

Horrible doctor

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

Wish I could leave negative stars, and I really wish I would have took the advice of others and not seen this doctor. She is a horrible doctor. I came in with a simple sinus infection, I have been struggling with sinus problems my entire life and have had several surgeries. She was stupid enough to suggest that my sinus pain was from dental issues and said to get a ct and see a dentist. So I did, and I had no dental problems. I waited over a month to hear from her about my ct results, after four weeks and several office calls I finally got my ct results, I have a severe sinus infection and have been suffering for months no thanks to her stupidity. Do not see this doctor unless u want to be misdiagnosed and forgotten about.

Unprofessional and long wait

Posted on June 15th, 2012

I could hear her socializing and laughing, while. I sat in the exam room for 40 minutes. Plus the wait time in the waiting room. Give your money to someone more professional.

This is what is wrong with healthcare

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Overpriced, rushed appointment with a Doctor who clearly didn't care to listen. A basic 5 minute appointment cost over $300 and I was diagnosed incorrectly. You'd be better off going to urgent care or a regular doctor, if this is "specialized" care then we have a lot to be concerned about. I have no idea how this woman is still in business, but don't go here. She's a quack.

Ineffective, dishonest Dr. Avoid.

Posted on April 20th, 2012

My experience with Dr. Cleland-Zamudio at the Portland ENT Specialists could not have been worse. Not only was the treatment plan she prescribed completely ineffective, but she is now attempting to bill me for surgery ($1000) for a 15 min office visit that in no way had any surgery and was at most a very basic examination. This is on top of a $325 charge for the office visit itself. Dishonest and ineffective. Do not use.

Unprofessional

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Calls the day before 30 min before 5pm to tell patient must cancel appt by 5pm to avoid $100 fee, same day cancellation and no-shows.Calls 830am the next morning to cancel appointment. Not accommodating at all. Took a week to get an ASAP appt. for rupture in my ear. And they want to postpone appointment for another 2 weeks. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

GOD COMPLEX

Posted on May 18th, 2011

After my experience with this woman outside her office, I would NEVER EVER see her or let anyone I know see her. She has a HUGE God complex, and treats everyone but other doctors as if they are lower life forms who must follow her orders. Sorry Dr, I may not have gone to MEDICAL school, but I'm pretty sure ALL people deserve to be treated with respect. I am not at all surprised by the negative reviews here. A bad person can't be a good doctor.

Uninsured patients: Get it in writing before you go in

Posted on May 16th, 2011

Dr. Cleland-Zamudio and her staff are not to be trusted about verbal agreements on rates for the uninsured. I called around to get the best rate for a laryngoscopy. They gave me a strait rate for the office visit with that one procedure, and said it would only cost more if I needed other services. I called back THREE TIMES to check that this was the most I would pay, I paid it upon my visit in full, and then I got a bill for 3 times that amount. I attempted to fight it, but they immediately dropped me into their 'billing agent' who was kind but 'unable to help me'. They then played innocent and confused very badly. Don't use them, if you must, get all agreements in writing beforehand.