Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Suzanne A Corrado has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suzanne A Corrado has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Suzanne A Corrado has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 13
I had the opportunity to be a patient of Dr. Corrado when she practiced in Willimantic, CT. She was highly knowledgeable and a consummate professional. Since her departure several years ago I have been bounced around from physician to physician for my family doctor. I would highly recommend her as a physician and wish that someday she returns back to CT to practice medicine. I will be her first patient!
Couldn't see more than one review. Office is very prompt, however my experience has been very different. During my sick call I was told my 15 minutes is up and she had other patients to see. Being on time is more important than the patients. I was dismissed from the practice. As you might wonder, what did I do? Just walked out of office when my time was up.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDuffy Health Center, 105 Park St, Hyannis, MA
Dr. Suzanne A Corrado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hyannis, MA.