Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne M Darnell has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Darnell is a very good listener. She allowed me to ask all of my questions and thoughtfully considered them. She made me feel very comfortable. I use a power wheelchair and she and her staff were very accommodating without making me feel like I was an inconvenience. I really appreciate this about doctors.
This doctor kept me waiting a week for biopsy results despite the fact the lab had them done the next day. It was only when I called to ask that she called me back and left a message. She never took the time to speak to me live. Based on the surgery results as well I would suggest finding someone with more experience and definitely more sensitivity. Based on my previous history this was quite a frightening and unnecessary wait for results that were still inconclusive. No doctor should ever put someone through that.
I was misdiagnosed by several other doctors, leaving me in pain for several years until Dr. Darnell helped me. She did an excellent job answering all my questions in the office, and she was also the one to perform my surgery. I'm very happy with the outcome, and with Dr. Darnell and her staff! Would definitely recommend!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
14 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Suzanne M Darnell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Minnesota Masonic Childrens Hospital, 2450 Riverside Ave, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Suzanne M Darnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.