Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Suzanne M Dupee has the following 4 specialties
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
Dr. Suzanne M Dupee has the following 11 expertise
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Suzanne M Dupee is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr.Dupee comes across as friendly and caring at the beginning, but she was easily fooled and charmed by an abuser against the word of 3 abused victims who was abused for over 10 years. Her write up had all kinds of misspellings, mischaracterizations of events and didn't even bother to ask if the abuser has weapons. She even wrote in her writeup that there were no weapons when the abuser owns 2 guns and several hunting knives. She ignored minors' claims that they were abused and swept it all under the rug and she was quite enamored with the abuser. She even told the minors that they need to suck it up and deal with it (the abuser's exact words) because the abuser didn't do anything wrong. I don't know how she became a court favored psychologist, her incompetence is glaring. If you value your well being, she is not the way to go. If anyone recommended Dr. Dupee to you, run the other direction!
Dr Dupee was a terrible experience for my family. We chose her as our court appointed psychiatrist for evaluation. She did very minimal work, did not interview people properly nor in a timely manner. She asked for more money prior to the completion of the diagnosis and accepted cash money from both parties. She seems sweet and kind and trustworthy - and then strikes as a snake in the grass. I would never recommend this terrible person to any loved ones - or even people I didn't like! 5 thumbs down on Suzie!!!
56 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.