Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne E Eaton-Jones
Dr. Suzanne E Eaton-Jones, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Garner, NC. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Eaton-Jones is affiliated with Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital and Ashe Memorial Hospital. Dr. Eaton-Jones has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne E Eaton-Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Dr. Jones was very unprofessional at my appointment. I was berated when asked for a few extra services during my appointment. Rather then telling me gently that I needed another appointment, I was chastised to the point that it left me in tears. I then refused the services I had asked for because she was so rude. I would never recommend this doctor, horrible experience when I was already traumatized.
After being treated by other physicians and trying many medicines, Dr. Eaton-Jones finally found the right prescription to keep my insomnia under control. I no longer have to choose between being utter exhausted or having a drugged feeling until noon the next day. It has been about three years now, and my life is so much better!
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Eaton-Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Dr. Suzanne E Eaton-Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGarner Family Practice, 801 Poole Dr, Garner, NC
Dr. Suzanne E Eaton-Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garner, NC.