Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Evans
Dr. Suzanne Evans, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Derby, CT, with other offices in Trumbull, CT and Guilford, CT (and 5 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Evans is affiliated with Hospital Of St Raphael, Lawrence & Memorial Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Evans has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr Evans is currently associated with Bridgeport Hospital/Yale New Haven.....just finisshed radiology teatments under her supervision and feel whe is one of the most outstanding, caring, patient persons who is not to buisy to fully explain all that was taking place both prior to her involvement as well as throughout the treeatment and has a fabulous doctor/patient relationsheip..........and it spreeaads through her office oersonnel!
Dr. Evans is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital Of St Raphael
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Yale-New Haven Hospital
William W Backus Hospital
Trumbull Radiation Therapy Center
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Suzanne Evans accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suzanne Evans in this video.
Dr. Suzanne Evans is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Derby, CT.