Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne D Ford has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Suzanne D Ford has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Suzanne D Ford has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
I have been a patient of Dr. Ford's for several years now. She always takes her time and listens to her patients, as well as explains things that may be hard for some to understand in a way that can only be described as total clarity. She is attentive, polite, and genuinely concerned for the well-being of those under her care. In 4-5 years, I have had NO complaints with her standard of care. I would recommend this physician to anyone who is looking for a good primary care/family physician. Other doctors I have seen have made me feel like nothing more than a dollar sign to them. Dr. Ford goes above and beyond what most people expect from a doctor in order to make her patients feel comfortable, and heard.
Dr. Ford is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Suzanne D Ford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEast Kentucky Medical Group, 50 Weddington Branch Rd Ste B, Pikeville, KY
Dr. Suzanne D Ford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pikeville, KY.