The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne J Friedler
Dr. Suzanne J Friedler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresh Meadows, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Friedler is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center and Jamaica Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne J Friedler has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne Scar (Acne Keloid)
- Skin Cancer
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Acne (Acneiform Eruptions)
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 92
Dr Friedler has taken amazing care of my skin for years now - everything from reducing the appearance of old scars, diagnosing and treating my skin cancer, and even getting rid of my spider veins so I can wear skirts again! She is amazing - You may have to wait a few minutes in her busy practice, but it is so worth it to get such over-the-top care. The office staff was so pleasant and really cared about me, as well. Overall a great Dermatology experience. I will continue to see her for any problem or concern that I have in the future.
Poor bedside manor, talks at the patient not to the patient. Doctor rushed through appointment. Gave her opinion on unrelated issues. Unpleasant and unprofessional office staff.
This doctor scarred me. She used the freezer gun on what I believe was a make believe spot on my back on her way out of the office. I figured there must have been something there otherwise why would she have done this. A week later I developed an itchy (boil?) in that spot. I went to another doctor a few months later and explained that I felt Dr. Friedler purposely did this to me, (maybe she is a nut) all I can say is that this new doctor answered me, "Is she a red head"?, "Is her name Dr. Friedler"?. He looked over to his assistant and they both smiled and he said to me "many of her patients now come to see him. He would not say anything further. Either shall I.
I was appalled by how rude, dismissive and uncaring she was with me. She would not listen to a word I said when I was trying to explain my skin issue. She showed no respect when she talked to her assistant while I was in the middle of answering her questions about my issues and she continuously cut me off when I wanted to discuss the issue. i am currently in school to become a doctor and would be mortified if I ever treated a future patient of mine in this manner. I left very upset.
Dr. Friedler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
New York University
Dr. Suzanne J Friedler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Empire HMO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Dermatology Pc, 5847 188th St, Fresh Meadows, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suzanne J Friedler in this video.
Dr. Suzanne J Friedler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresh Meadows, NY.