Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne L Fussell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
Save a life, do not go here! My partner and I saw Joseph Iwuajoku who is a PA and NOT a doctor although he dresses the part and won't correct you if you address him as "Doctor". He prescribes medications he knows nothing about. He provided a medicine that caused my partner to go into a severe allergic reaction. Also while in the waiting room I overheard one of the front staff having a conversation with a patient, apparently they lost her child's shot records. This place is ghetto, do not go here.
I made 2 visits for blood work and pre-op physical, to Dr. Fussell , who is my Blue Shield primary care physician . I didn't see her either time I went there. I saw staff who were very courteous, but I did feel that my actual physical wasn't complete enough for a pre-op physical. They did draw blood, but the tech went through my vein 2x and stuck me 3x before finding blood, and this is the 1st time that has ver happened. The office is very ghetto, no appointment necessary , lots of screaming kids, long wait. The other Dr. there walked by and in passing said I was having foot problems due to the flat shoes I was wearing ( square toe work boots) , which is not the case , I have osteo arthritis and is genetic. Highly unprofessional MDs. The staff was courteous though. I don't recommend her .
24 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Ventura County Medical Center
Dr. Suzanne L Fussell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Nazarene Medical Clinic Inc, 1100 N Ventura Rd Ste 109, Oxnard, CA
Dr. Suzanne L Fussell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.