Dr. Suzanne Gazda Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Gazda?

IN IT FOR THE MONEY

Posted on August 22nd, 2016

I think the person that posted before me said it all. If you do not take the very expensive med she prescribes...that means she's not making money off you. What happen to the REAL doctors that want to help and work with you?

Not focused on patient well being

Posted on July 24th, 2016

Self indulgent best describes the person of Dr. Gazda. Never gave me an exam but instantly pushed medication. I researched her for big pharma kick backs and surprise, she is listed as receiving money from pharmaceutical companies. She lacks compassion and knowledge, she isn't even board certified which means she chooses not to stay current with the medical field. Advice, find a competent neurologist who cares about patient well being and not their bottom line.

wish i could give 10 stars

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

I would travel any distance to stay with Dr Gazda. I would fly in from out of state if need be. She is the most compassionate caring Dr I have ever met. She truly cares and i have often told her she will put herself into bankruptcy by being too compassionate if she is not careful. I saw some complaints about her trying to keep everything in house and this is true to some extent; but what others don't realize is that she is one of the leading researchers in the country. She does a huge amount of research through the Integra Research Facility and therefore wants to follow her patients as closely as possible in all their related care. She is not just a neurologist. She is passionate about her work to find a cure for MS. She is often tired and at times her schedule is overbooked but it is only because she refuses to turn any patient away and will spend as much time as she needs to with with her patients during a visit. I have had her call me at home, personally to see how i am doing if she has not seen me in awhile. She is a God Send! I would not trade her for anyone!

Posted on April 6th, 2013

No MS specialists in my neck of the woods and Dr. Gazda was highly recommended. I travel 4 hrs for myvamp ointments & she has been my doctor for 3 years with not one bad experience with her or her staff.

Look beyond the facade.

Posted on September 18th, 2012

Unfortunately like other reviewers, I was fooled by the initial impression. She knows how to sell herself, but ultimately she is interested only in money either by pushing the in house infusion clinic, research, mri, etc. Also, I do not appreciate being cancelled and rescheduled numerous times because she can't seem to properly manage her schedule.

Deceiving

Posted on July 5th, 2012

After seeing her staff for the first time he was a "GREAT" salesman...Shortly after, I saw Dr. Gazda not a thorough exam. Find someone else.

an answered prayer

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Dr. Gazda is compassionate and cares for both me and my wife. I cannot overstate how wonderful I feel about the care I I have been to other neurologists and "MS specialists," but Dr. Gazda will be my neurologist until she retires or I expire. We drive roughly 100 miles to see her because we trust and believe in her. She is a true Godsend and answer to many prayers. Quite simply - she will help restore your faith in the medical community and also in humanity.

Finally!!!

Posted on October 18th, 2011

so thankful I found Dr. Gazda. Her treatment of my illness has made a major impact on my life (not to mention my husband's life).

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dr. Gazda has been my doctor for over a year. She has a compassionate heart, and truly cares about treating MS. I owe her a lot, and am so thankful she is in San Antonio.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Dr. Gazda is my neurologist of choice. I have seen two other MS specialist, but gladly drive an EXTRA 90 miles each way to see her. -She explained everything in detail-She took time to answer all of our questions-She picked up on items that others had missedMy one concern is the front office is a bit slow in calling with test results, getting prescriptions faxed over, etc. They probably just need to automate their medical records. Overall, Dr. Gazda is great and my wife and I consider her a Godsend.

Posted on December 21st, 2010

I would highly recommend you find a competent neurologist some where else.

You mat want to find another physician

Posted on June 16th, 2010

Seems to care about how many patients she can get into her self-referred infusion clinic and therapy services than actually being a competent diagnostician. Very distracted.The staff however, are very professional.