2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne M Greenidge?

Not all Doctors are healers...this one's missing a heart.

This doctor Susan , is NOT a healer. Although the care was ok. She was very cold and uncaring about my expressed desire to continue my family. She uses fear to make you do what she recommends & discourage you from asking questions. In my first visit she literally said "this can take you out! Who wants to hear that from a doctor before even being examined???? When I insisted on getting more detailed info , she seemed annoyed & insecure in her explainations and i was left more confused. I reluctantly moved forward with surgery which she performed successfully. After my follow up visit with her I got a second option about my condition... I was appaulled! by how much she exagerated and how little she shared about the more positive opportunities and treatment options! All she kept saying was "it out of my hands", so she wouldnt have to explain anything. Turns out what i have has a 100% survival rate and wont prevent me from having more children. Yet, in her office I was made to feel I was dying. I really came in trusting her as she was an eduacted , entrepreneural and professional black woman like myself. What was the most hurtful , was that although, she had examined me before with no pain..... I felt that she was purposefully , very heavy handed in my exam ,right before she delivered the bad news, almost as if to make the experience worst for me. She left me in so much pain i could hardly sit up. I had to listen to her cold diagnosis while painfully clutching my stomach. What bad energy at such a vulnerable time. Finally, after leaving me in pain and delivering a scary diagnosis she sent her personal assistant to "comfort" me ...but really Christine scared me even more. While Christine was sweeter in her approach, she also omitted the basic information that would have helped me understand that eminent death was NOT around the corner. Not so sweet if you think about it. Her words were..... we can't tell you what there gonna do ...., but just do what ever they tell you!"... I mean really. These people are not healers...they are running a medical cattle mill and they are in it for the money. The sicker you are the better it is for their pockets. If you're in need of compassionate care stay away.

Dr. Greenidge is very short and condescending, no patient relationship. She acts like she is doing you a favor when by answering questions. Did not see her wash her hands previous to examination. She was negligent in providing me important information. I would not recommend her.

I had a horrible experience with dr greenridge she's very mean and arrogant with bedside manners. Include her staff. Also she doesn't spend time with her patients to discuss any situation you going through. I think dr oz should not invite her to the show. She needs to close down her practice.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you had a bad experience. We take every review seriously. We are sorry you were not happy with our services. We provide quality time with all our patients in this challenging medical environment. Woman To Woman OBGYN is still privately owned and has been around for almost 20 years. The demand for Dr Greenidge is high due to her gyn skills as a Laparoscopic & Robotic gyn surgeon. At Woman To Woman OBGYN we have other options which include 2 doctors, 1 midwife and 1 physician assistant. Patients can choose to see any of our providers in our practice. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope that you will give us a second chance as we continue to make every effort to provide the highest quality care to our patients.

Excellent

Excellent surgeon who saved my life. Highly recommended. She is not only an OB but a gyn surgeon as well. Very professional & was very patient with me. The operating staff at the hospital was great!!

Don't go there

I hate so much the way I have been treaty in this place that I need to write a review. I have been seen the Dr. for a year or so. She is super cold and sees you as an object I guess, she doesn't really care about your concerns and is always rushing to make some money and see other patients. I asked some questions and she gave me a short answer. You have to wait at least an hour to spend 5min with her I gave her another try and when for another visit because the person who does the sonograms was no there before...well she wasn't there this time either and no one has the courtesy to call to re-schedule instead they make me wait in the waiting room for an hr, is time for me to change this Dr for someone who can at least can listen to my questions. Office personal is unrespectful I wont care about your time either...don't recommend this doctor to anyone

Horrible Place!!!!!!

This is the worst clinic I have ever been to in America.I am pregnant and am a medical doctor myself,the moment I was asked to check my urine myself and I queried the trouble started.The midwife and other staff became very rude to me.My Pap smear result was misplaced,she told me it will be repeated at the next visit, lo and behold she did not remember anything about it at the next visit.I asked her about the result at the 3rd visit and she told me it was normal,I wondered how it could be normal since you told me it was misplaced,she was telling me about STD result which is totally different from Pap smear. I had abdominal pain and had to go to the hospital,this doctor met me there.You need to see how absent minded she was.She had to tell me in the presence of the nurses at the hospital that she does not care.This nurse helped me to print out my medical record so I can go to a safe place.I think she has too many patients than she can handle.The government should look into her practice.

All you do is wait

I'm not sure where to start. First, you'll wait a long time before seeing the doctor. I waited 2 hours. If you need an ultrasound (which it seems like most patients do), you'll likely wait again. Dr. Greenidge's frustration with her schedule and patients was apparent during my exam. I had an abnormal finding, which she proclaimed without tact, and sent me for a follow-up test. It has been almost 3 weeks since that test and she hasn't called with the results. I also ordered records from her office, which I haven't received. I don't need a touchy-feely doctor but I'd like one who has respect for her patients.

i have never come to a website to write up a review about any doctor but after the horrible experience I had at Dr Greenridge's office I have no choice.. From the moment you walk in everything goes down hill, the receptionist with the sunglasses on her head was yelling at her kid on her cell phone for god know what. I had an appointment with Dr Greenridge but she wasn't in so I had to see Dr Kendrick. The young lady that called me into the office dismissed any concerns I had and disregarding what my previous Dr had told me. Once the Dr came in 2 hours after my appointment time, was very cold and rude. Look i wasn't expecting her to hold my hand I have been to the gyno before but she can clearly see that I had some health concerns. She seemed to be in a rush to get out of there. I don't mean to be personal but she only did a pap test no pelvic exam what so ever. She knew I have fibroids and I know this is a normal part of a gyn exam,.. When i called the office the next day and told the nurse what had happened she told me "That's impossible maybe you didn't realize it" WHAT????? I was so shocked I just asked her to have Dr Kendrick call me back so I can speak to her. Weeks later and still no phone call

AVOID

Do no go here. . I should've left when I was told to test my own urine. They throw you in a bathroom, tell you to pee in a cup and then to take a test strip from a jar...which btw, they don't give you gloves to do this, so you are touching a jar, that so many other people touched after they went to the bathroom...unsanitary! ok, so after you pee in a cup, YOU test YOUR OWN urine! what are the nurses getting paid to do? (oh, I know, eating really horrible smelling foods at the front desk (yep, that happened too...no lunchroom??!!). ok so I had no idea what I was doing...after asking someone for help, turns out I had the stick in upside down! (sorry, I didn't go to medical school). There were so many other things that were so bad....like NEVER seeing the Dr and always seeing her RUDE PA. The one time I did see Greenidge, she was nothing but rude. I can go on and on about this practice, from the drs to the office staff....everyone in there makes you feel like you are bothering them. do yourself a favor...go somewhere else. especially if you want to feel cared for by your Dr.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that you feel this way and that you had this experience. Since that time we have made some improvements in our practice. We care about all of our patients and find it upsetting when the experience is not optimal. We have five providers at Woman to Woman OBGYN at three different sites. We are thankful for your comments as they have helped us make improvements for our future patients. We hope you will give us a second chance to make this right for you. We wish you good health for the future.

If I can give zero stars. I would. DO NOT Go HERE! Suzanne Greenidge is the worst doctor I ever met. Unprofessional and no bedside manner whatsoever. From the second I walked into her office, I was treated poorly. As a pregnant women, the added stress from her and her staff is unhealthy. How can a dr yell at her pregnant patient and make my stree levels go up? Aren't they suppose to monitor and so everything they can to make you are always calm and stress free? Not Greenidge. She DOES NOT CARE about her expecting patients.

Awful

Only went to two appointments because it was refused to be seen for my third. Was greeted with attitude and told my health insurance hasn't payed for previous visits and now I must pay out of pocket. As I called my health insurance and was placed on hold for over half an hour I was told to please leave and reschedule when ever I can pay or resolve the matter. After leaving and getting hold of my health insurance I was provided with confirmations of payment and called the office. At first they refused to help and insisted person in charge of bills was not at that office, even though I was clearly just there speaking to the person who was handling it. Once I spoke to the supervisor Nadine I provided her with the information and she simply suggested she would relay the message to the person who handles billing and as of now my account shows they haven't received payment. I received no apology just simply an explanation of why they are still right. This was my second bad experience with them as I should have never returned after the last appointment where I sat for half an hour not even acknowledged because Brenda at the front desk felt it wasn't important to notify anyone that the 9:30AM appointment was there.

Nice Office. Nce Staff. HOWEVER the doctor is more of a business woman. I waited almost an hour to see her to only be seen FIVE minutes (if that long!!) She doesnt listen to complaints and I have had to return 3 times for the same symptoms

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that you feel this way. We are a growing and caring practice that values all our patients. We are sorry we did not meet your needs. Dr Greenidge had started this practice at Woman to Woman OBGYN in 1998. The practice is growing, and we have added four new providers. We also have other sites and providers to choose from. We try our best to please all our patents. We are always happy to discuss any bad experiences and try to make it up in any way possible. We hope you will give us another chance.

Dr. Suzanne M Greenidge is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bronx, NY.