Dr. Suzanne Greider Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Greider?

Posted on May 30th, 2016

Dr Greider is the most caring,intelligent MD I've ever known/ seen. She was my doctor for 26 years until I moved out of state. I miss her terribly.

Keep looking for another doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2013

I would not recommend this doctor, it is a nightmare getting referrals sent on time and filling prescription. Every time I have needed a referral sent the secretary says she sent it but really didn't, when I asked her to resend it she couldn't find it so I had to reschedule my appointments. Every time I send a prescription refill request through the pharmacy they decline it. When I call her she asks why I didn't send a request through the pharmacy. I tell the doctor she denied it and she'll reply "Well, I don't know why I did that" There have been several times where I had really bad colds that lasted for days and when I would see her she would say that they were allergies and would give me allegra which didn't help. I had to see her a couple times before she actually prescribed a antibiotic. She also smells of cigarettes and smacks her gum when she talks which i just find so unprofessional.

Posted on September 13th, 2017