Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam
Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Gwilliam is affiliated with Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr, Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr and Providence St Vincent Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I had an appointment with Dr. Gwilliam at the end of the day, and it was very apparent by her rushed manner and incomplete physical that she was in a hurry. I only made an appointment with her because I needed to see someone right away. There's a reason why she is easier to get into than the other doctor's at the clinic- probably because know one wants to see her!! Unfortunately, I learned the hard way. I went in for a physical and she rubbed off my health concerns, made rude comments, and REFUSED to do the blood lab workup I requested. I've never been to a worse doctor in my life.
Dr. Gwilliam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
31 Years Experience
Mc Master University
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions6640 SW Redwood Ln, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam in this video.
Dr. Suzanne Gwilliam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.