4.9

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne E Hall?

excellent care

Had recent surgery. wonderful bedside manner and professional all the way. had question and called received call back very quickly. office staff is wonderful and helpful. her PA that works with her is very efficient. I retired after 35+ years in the medical field and am picky.. Dr Hall is wonderful and her staff.. recommend anyone with shoulder issues to seek her out for help..

Visit Assessment

Very, very thorough

Dr Suzanne Hall and Maureen her PA are tops. After having rotator cuff surgery about a year ago this month I somehow got a bacterial infection. I tried to have the original surgeon address it with no results. I found another surgeon and he kept putting me off for several months. I took the info about Dr Hall from people she did shoulder replacement surgery on and called her office. They took me right in. She realized that I had a very bad infection right away from the same MRI the second surgeon looked at. He missed it. She and Maureen are very personable and are really genuinely concerned about the care of their patients. I am 68 and have had many surgeries both orthopedic and gastrointestinal. It was the most pleasant experience both with Dr Hall and Maureen that I have ever experienced. They and all of the surgical team at Pardee Hospital were top notch. The nursing staff while I was in Pardee were excellent and made stall my needs were met. I will definitely recommend them to anyone having to have any type of orthopedic surgery especially shoulder. They are the best and I am confident that Dr Hall saved my life due to the severity of the infection.

Dr. Hall was on call the weekend I need help on a fractured femer bone near the hip. I was relunct to have an unknown to me work of my fracture. The option was to wait until the following Monday when my regular orthopedic surgeon could possibly do the work. All worked out fine and I was very happy with the result. Dr Hall is very professional. I I

just the best!!!!!

It is so rare when Dr. as well as staff give such perfect care. Make no mistake this is what Medicine can still be like. So hard to find. Amazing!!!!

Reverse Shoulder Replacement

Dr. Hall and her staff are as medicine should be. You are never rushed, nor made to feel like a number. Immense compassion and understanding. Took the time to explain the procedures and my options. Excellent, excellent, excellent.

Methodical and detailed. Wants as much information as possible before deciding on treatment. Goes over everything with you and answers all questions. Best "bedside manner" I ever encountered. Even got a warm blanket for me in pre-op! Have already used her services a second time.

This has been one of the best experiences I've had with a physician. I would recommend Dr. Hall to everyone with shoulder problems.

great communication !

i was dreading the appointment with an orthopedic surgeon. suanne hall put all fears to rest. she communicated well, was friendly, had good humor, explained everything in everday terms that i could understand, and pointed out many alternatives to surgery. she gave me all the time i needed and there was long wait as there is in most offices. i would recommend her to anyone.

An Amazing Experience

Shortly after moving from LI, NY I managed to shatter my right humerus into many pieces. By the luck of the draw I was taken by ambulance to Pardee Hospital in Hendersonville where Dr. Hall and he assistant were waiting for me. In a great deal of pain these two kind women managed to put me at ease. Surgery to implant a rod was performed about a week later and, while very uncomfortable I never had any doubt that I was in great hands. Dr. Hall managed to make my arm whole and I didn't think that was going to be possible. Having undergone many surgeries in my life this was the best experience that I've had, bar none. I would recommend Dr. Hall's Appalachian Orthopaedics to anyone suffering from shoulder and arm injuries. She is caring, as is Maureen, and since we were new to this area they steered us to wonderful physicians for our primary medical needs.

Trusted and recommended

I found Dr. Hall and assistant Maureen are the best orthopedics in the Hendersonville area. Having lived through out the US I found Dr. Suzanne Hall and staff to be the best I ever had. Appalachian Orthopedics has easy down town access near hospital along with clean and comfortable office environment. You are greeted at the front desk by friendly courteous helpful staff. Dr. Hall listens to your problems and answers all questions. She helps you understand your medical condition and spends as much time as needed to diagnose your problem. Dr. hall is a wonderful sergeon that was able to reconstruct a most difficult none union of bone in my arm that no one in the area wanted to tackle. I would not go to any other ortho surgeon. I fully trust and have recommended Dr. Hall to family and friends.

Dr. Suzanne E Hall is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hendersonville, NC.

Dr. Suzanne E Hall Is this you?