Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Hall MD
Dr. Suzanne Hall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, MI. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Hall has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Suzanne Hall has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 5 of 14
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne Hall - Posted on May 27th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne Hall - Posted on March 22nd, 2016
I absolutely enjoy Dr. Hall. In my opinion, she is an outstanding doctor. She makes me very comfortable, being that she's one who conversing with is easy. She gets my sarcasm, does a great job of making me extremely comfortable while she performs some of the most uncomfortable (in any other setting) tasks, and is very knowledgeable. She is very thorough and methodical. Most other doctor appointments aren't as satisfying as the ones I have with Dr. Hall. I feel informed and attended to when I leave her office. It doesn't hurt that she's cute as a button with the sweetest bedside manner. She's like a two-for-one.....the skill and knowledge of a doctor with the comforting demeanor of a nurse. If this is not the type of experience you expect while visiting your doctor, then she may not be the proper physician for you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne Hall - Posted on December 4th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne Hall - Posted on March 9th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne Hall - Posted on September 24th, 2014
I felt very comfortable with her. I was referred to her by by my Dr. And i have the utmost respect for My Dr. And I will have the utmost respect for Her as well. I'm about to make her my O.B.Gyn Maybe if people met her half way. And her Being arrogant don't have nothing to do With her not know her job. kudos to her.
26 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Wayne State University
Dr. Suzanne Hall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEASTSIDE GYNECOLOGY OBSTETRICS PC, 29751 Little Mack Ave Ste B, Roseville, MI
Dr. Suzanne Hall is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Roseville, MI.