Dr. Suzanne Hand Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Hand?

rude physician

Posted on August 13th, 2017

I loved Dr. Hand

Posted on May 31st, 2011

My experience with Dr. Hand was great. I found her to be very intelligent, caring, while still providing honest and forthright answers to my questions. She and her technician Linda were wonderful and spent more time with me than I have experienced with a medical professional in a long time. I recommend the Solis Breast Clinic to everyone.

Upset patient

Posted on October 26th, 2010

I am from Indiana and never had I come into contact with such a physician as this women. She has no bedside manners. She is rude and all she does is talk about her children. Well listen Dr. Hand we all love our children and we all think our children are amazing. But you go overboard with talking about your children while I am having a proceedure done that I feel you should pay a little more attention to the patient then talking about your children. Thats great that they are in private schools and get to travel. However if you payed a little more attention to what your doing maybe the accident where you biopsied my skin because your finger accidently hit the button then maybe that wouldnt have happened. I would NOT recommend her to do anything on my breast or on friends/ family. God Bless you.

Horrible bedside manner

Posted on October 19th, 2010

I was one of the women who had to come back for more testing. When Dr Hand came in to tell me I had breast cancer and needed more work up. She looked as if she was annoyed that I had wanted to ask her more questions. She was rude and I had felt that she was just wasnt in the mood to help me. She then tells me she will bring her "NURSE" in to answer my questions. Hello lady I want my answers answered my a doctor not a nurse. I HAVE BREAST CANCER.... She might think shes this high mighty doctor but shes not god. She might have more money than me but the way she treated me was wrong. Some of these doctors at CARLE hospital need to wake up and realize that their human beings just like us.

Posted on August 13th, 2017