Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne T Jorey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suzanne T Jorey has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Suzanne T Jorey has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 7
My mother cannot say enough good about Dr Jorey. She is an excellent caring physician who is highly intelligent and personable. If I can, I will go see her myself which is why I am here looking her up. So far I don't know if she is taking patients outside of Reeds landing aka Loomis Landing. She was my mother's physician for years and was pivotal in the onset of care for my mother who has chronic pain due to several debilitating conditions. My mother was very ill until Dr Jorey took the initiative to help her. In fact every time I talk to her she is referring me to her which is what she just did again a few minutes ago. I usually I have a PCP however the need has arisen.
Dr. Jorey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Suzanne T Jorey accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- First Health PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChicopee Gardens For Nursing And Rehabilitation, 44 New Lombard Rd, Chicopee, MA
Dr. Suzanne T Jorey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicopee, MA.