Dr. Suzanne Kaminski Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Kaminski?

Posted on January 10th, 2016

Very happy with Dr. Kaminski as my GYN physician. She is very compassionate and caring and takes as much time as needed to explain or make me comfortable with findings.

Posted on October 21st, 2015

She's reat! Caring and attentive. My sense is that she really cares about me and my health. I never feel like she is rushing me out the door.

Posted on April 3rd, 2013

I found Dr. Kaminski my last year of college and I think she's the best! I've, in fact, ditched my old doctor! She makes a somewhat unpleasant vist enjoyable. Dr. Kaminski answers all of your questions and explains things where you can understand them. More importantly, she makes you feel comfortable and you can tell she cares about her patients. I actually look forward to seeing her, which is unusual, given the profession she's in. But overall, I've recommended her to all of my girlfriends and they've all thanked me for it!

Posted on May 6th, 2016