Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne O Kim MD
Dr. Suzanne O Kim has 2 locations
Dr. Suzanne O Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Suzanne O Kim has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 5
She is great
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne O Kim - Posted on January 13th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne O Kim - Posted on April 22nd, 2010
I will not be going back to doctor Kim. She does not spend time with you and doesnt seem to have time for questions. She wants you in and out. She made me feel as if I was wasting her time. The staff at the long beach location are great. I did not care for the los alamitos location at all.
Excellent and caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne O Kim - Posted on September 20th, 2009
A friend recommended me to her and now I see why. In our first visit she spent a long time listening to me. She was very understanding and solved the immediate problem quickly. She then did a complete check up and diagnosed something totally unexpected. In follow up visits she explained my problems in an understandable way and I am now on the road to recovery. I would recommend her to anyone...and have!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne O Kim - Posted on September 1st, 2009
Great Doctor, Terrible Office
Self-verified patient of Dr. Suzanne O Kim - Posted on May 5th, 2009
Dr Kim and Dr. Kushner's offices located in Long Beach and Los Alamitos are run-down, cluttered and disorganized. Dr. Kim is a really nice Dr. and the staff are very nice, especially Evelyn, but they are so disorganized and cluttered that they are unable to care for thier patients properly. Lastly, even when I scheduled extra carefully to avoid continued conflicts, they scheduled me at the wrong office and I ended up not be able to receive service for very important appointments. Then they tried to charge me for a missed appointment. I recommend that this office stop taking new patients and focus on the organization and care, follow-up and follow through of current patients.
22 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
White Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Suzanne O Kim Accepts the Following Insurance
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suzanne O Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.