Dr. Vicki S Klimberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicki S Klimberg?

One time only

After a 30-min wait, I saw Dr. Klimberg for swelling under my arm into my breast. She felt the area briefly, stated it was from carrying my heavy 1-yr-old son and from breast feeding him and would go away when feeding stopped. I tried to explain to her that the lump has been a problem since I was approximately 14 years old, I have been seen twice for it, and nothing could be done at those times, but I was told surgery would eventually be required after childbirth. It is at this time very swollen and painful. I went to the breast health clinic for treatment, not a repeat diagnosis and dismissal. I feel my complaint was not misunderstood, but ignored. Now I must make another appointment and request a different doctor, one who will listen and provide treatment for my ongoing, painful problem. I do not recommend Dr. Klimberg.

I highly recommend Dr Klimberg.....exceptional physician!

Dr. klimberg is the best doctor I have ever seen in caring for her patients. She makes you feel safe and secure even though you have the horrible DX of cancer. She is such a strong and capable woman who I have all the respect in the world for. I can only say if you have this Dx she is the doctor you should go to.

Dr. Klimberg is a VERY caring doctor. She listens, understands and committs herself to following through with the problem, altho mine was not cancer (thank God she put me through every test to make sure of that !

I would encourage any woman facing breast cancer to seek out Dr. Klimberg ! Strong, smart, sassy and Confident! I never doubted her during treatment - staff was awesome about returning ph calls, compassion and professionalism ! I healed beautifully and have had no lymphatic problems at all! 3 1/2 yrs cancer free thanks to my team of Laura Hutchins and Suzanne Klimberg !! Life is good!!

Dr. Vicki S Klimberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Rock, AR.