Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne J Koven has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Suzanne J Koven has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Koven is a wonderful doctor. she takes her time with patients and gets to know you. She is a great listener . I have been going to her for a number of years and would not think of going to another doctor. She is not a prescription pusher but looks for no prescription solutions first. She is well prepared for my appointments and reviews my medical history each time and often asks about family showing I am not just a number. And she follows up on appointments.
Dr. Koven is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Suzanne J Koven accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBulfinch Medical Group, 275 Cambridge St, Boston, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Suzanne J Koven in this video.
Dr. Suzanne J Koven is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.