More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Laforte
Dr. Suzanne Laforte, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Galveston, TX. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Laforte is affiliated with UTMB Galveston (John Sealy), Mainland Medical Center and Texas Health Presbyterian Allen. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Laforte has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Binge Eating Disorder
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Laforte is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UTMB Galveston (John Sealy)
Mainland Medical Center
Texas Health Presbyterian Allen
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Texas Childrens Hospital
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
East Houston Regional Medical Center
University of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals-Galveston
19 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Suzanne Laforte accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUTMB Galveston (John Sealy), 301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX
Dr. Suzanne Laforte is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.