Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne M Lamanna has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 139
Dr. Lamanna is my PCP. I have been overly satisfied with each and every visit to Dr. Lamanna's office. Both her, and her staff always greet myself, and every guest with a smile. Dr. Lamanna, and her entire staff act with the utmost professionalism and care, and the environment is very clean and nice. Likewise, you can tell that both the clinicians and the entire office staff actually "care" about every patient they treat. Dr. Lamanna is always there to help, and always there to listen. I myself, as an aspiring Physician assistant, would recommend her to my family and friends, and in fact have done so. Everytime I call, or write, to her, I always hear back from her in a very timely manor. Dr. Lamanna, thank you very much for everything you do for me and thank you for taking the time to care about each and every one of your patients. - R.A.P
For 15 years, I have been crazy about Dr. Lamanna. She addressed my concerns thoroughly, and gave brilliant suggestions. The long waits in the exam rooms were worth it. She always answered my after-hours emergency calls. She had great Nurse Practitioners. Her nurse Darlene is perfect with follow-through. More recently, my health concerns have been complicated. She might be too hesitant to refer to specialists, and trying too hard to tackle everything herself, which results in frustrating and stressing her out. Be prepared for medical students who are shadowing her to do your exams. She always has new nurses. I haven't felt connected with her more recent NPs. During this past year or so, she has been complaining about insurance companies not compensating her for her time.
25 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Suzanne M Lamanna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSuzanne M Lamanna Do Pllc, 792 N Main St Ste 100B, Syracuse, NY
Dr. Suzanne M Lamanna is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.