Dr. Suzanne Lamanna Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Lamanna?

Professional, courteous, prompt, and caring

Posted on October 30th, 2017

Dr. Lamanna is my PCP. I have been overly satisfied with each and every visit to Dr. Lamanna's office. Both her, and her staff always greet myself, and every guest with a smile. Dr. Lamanna, and her entire staff act with the utmost professionalism and care, and the environment is very clean and nice. Likewise, you can tell that both the clinicians and the entire office staff actually "care" about every patient they treat. Dr. Lamanna is always there to help, and always there to listen. I myself, as an aspiring Physician assistant, would recommend her to my family and friends, and in fact have done so. Everytime I call, or write, to her, I always hear back from her in a very timely manor. Dr. Lamanna, thank you very much for everything you do for me and thank you for taking the time to care about each and every one of your patients. - R.A.P

Posted on June 6th, 2017

The staff is caring and professional. Dr. Lamanna and her PAs are smart and eager to educate patients about how to treat an illness or condition, not only what they can do but how a patient can help themselves. I am impressed with the level of care, concern and education I always receive.

Posted on March 8th, 2017

For 15 years, I have been crazy about Dr. Lamanna. She addressed my concerns thoroughly, and gave brilliant suggestions. The long waits in the exam rooms were worth it. She always answered my after-hours emergency calls. She had great Nurse Practitioners. Her nurse Darlene is perfect with follow-through. More recently, my health concerns have been complicated. She might be too hesitant to refer to specialists, and trying too hard to tackle everything herself, which results in frustrating and stressing her out. Be prepared for medical students who are shadowing her to do your exams. She always has new nurses. I haven't felt connected with her more recent NPs. During this past year or so, she has been complaining about insurance companies not compensating her for her time.

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Smart, kind and attentive. These qualities are important! SheS got them.

Posted on August 15th, 2016

Every doctors office is busy, she is an awesome doctor and honestly cares about her patients

Posted on May 26th, 2016

Very smart. Very personable.

Experienced, Caring Doctor for the Entire Family

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lamanna since I moved to the area in 2004. I was impressed with her from the very first time I met her. She is the health care provider we've selected for our entire family. The thing that stands out to me the most about Dr. Lamanna is that, although she has a thriving practice & is clearly very busy, she NEVER makes me feel rushed. She takes the time to sit down, look me in the eye, & listen to my concerns. She also considers my personal preferences & works with me to use natural treatments, diet, & exercise to address any health needs as often as possible. I feel like we're a team when it comes to my family's health care as opposed to how I have been made to feel by previous physicians, e.g., they gave me directions & I was supposed to just follow them without question. Additionally, I have used her laser hair removal services, which were much less expensive than any other service I checked & worked very well for me. For the first time in over 10 years, I don't have to worry about shaving my 5 o'clock shadow because I no longer have one! Dr. Lamanna & Amy, the nurse practitioner on staff, are experienced & genuinely caring people who I trust to take care of my husband, my children, and me. I highly recommend this practice to anyone looking for a primary care physician.

Just plain rude!!

Posted on May 1st, 2016

Daughters and I were patients in this office. Staff is beyond rude and unprofessional. Esp her office manager. Gladly took family and myself to a different PCP

Getting old is not fun

Posted on April 26th, 2016

I have seen Dr Lamanna and/or her staff over the past 18 years and have been very happy with the service. All her associates have been very knowledgeable. She does frequently have students shadow her and I have always been receptive to that since they need to get their experience somewhere and Dr Lamanna is very good. Her practice is busy because she is good and although I would prefer to see her a little more often, her PAs have always been very knowledgeable and courteous. Have always had a good interaction with front desk as well. Those visits I may have had that were a little rushed were few and generally due to an emergency she had to handle which cannot be anticipated.

Posted on April 20th, 2016

They seem to be looking for payment above patient care.

Posted on April 1st, 2016

I had a good experience.

Awful Doctor

Posted on March 2nd, 2016

You will never see Dr lamanna ever she been my primary doctor for 2 years and have not once. Seen her I was told I had narrowing in my neck after x ray and nothing was done she has 2or3offices and never see anybody