Dr. Suzanne M Laskas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne M Laskas?

Would recommend her

I think that she is a good doctor. She is very knowledgable and addresses all issues. She tells you what you should expect as your child grows. I would definitely recommend her.

Dr. Laskas is great - her staff is VERY rude

Dr. Laskas' approach is great! She is very straight to the point and explains everything well. I would refer her to anyone however, her staff members are very rude. Getting papers so my daughter could attend daycare was an annoying task. No courtesy. No confirmation/courtesy remainder phone calls about appts.

Very personable and straight to the point

I went to see her twice and both times she was great, she save my daughter life; the doctors in this office are nice but the staff... not, are awful, PLEASE hire nice and friendly people that like work with kids and families

Unprofessional receptionist

Dr. laskas needs to get rid of the receptionist who collects the insurance information. This woman is miserable and very unprofessional to everyone. I will be taking my kids to another doctor. My husband was appalled by how every time we take our kids there she talks to us in a very condescending manor. Sorry for the doctors in this location because they are good, but your better off going to a more professional office.

I have been using Dr. Laskas for my 2 children for several years. She has always been very professional, knowledgeable, and a caring pediatrician. Both of my children adore her and would never want to see anyone else!

Bad news

She rush thru everything and gave the wrong medication. We had a bad experience with her when she was new (7 years ago) and nice to know she still has no clue after all these years. Never again take my kids to see her.

Dr. Suzanne M Laskas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.