Dr. Suzanne Leblang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Leblang?

MRI uterine treatment is a fraud

Posted on August 17th, 2017

I had the procedure done with Dr. Leblang - the whole office promised that it is very effective, but it does not work! I spent thousand of dollars for nothing!

Great experience with Dr. Leblang and staff!!

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I had a noninvasive focused ultrasound procedure done by Dr. Leblang a couple of days ago and wanted to come on here and give her and her staff an A+++ for their care, concern and outstanding expertise. My procedure for treating uterine fibroids was easy and hopefully will be effective (I'll no full results in 1-3 months) I'm glad I found Dr. Leblang and am grateful that she has brought this cutting edge technology to South Florida...two thumbs way up!!

Dr. LeBlang is the best

Posted on December 10th, 2008

and so is her staff, especially CarlaMy wiafe had a state of the art cutting edge procedure performed by Dr. LeBlang yesterday and all I have to say is I'm glad she decided to become a doctor!We are greatful for her persistence to find alternatives to surgery.A+++++++++

Posted on February 22nd, 2017