Dr. Suzanne H Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne H Lin?

Wonderful Doc and staff, high quality frames!

She does a very thorough exam, is great with kids and has a large fashion forward designer frame selection. She will order and customize any frame you want at a reasonable price. Have brought about 9 frames from Dr. Susan over the past few years and have always been happy. Her receptionist Dorothy is also very knowledgeable and sweet, she allowed my 7 year old to see his lenses being made and even let him participate in the process. He talked about it for weeks! Recently she treated my daughter for a scratched cornea she got in science class. She saw her immediately and did a follow up visit 2 days later. Love this place, won't go elsewhere.

opinion

I find Dr Linn to be a caring and understanding Dr. I have been seeing Dr Linn for about 4 yrs and travel 45 min one way to see her. She helped me with a problem I have been having for years and follow up is never a problem. Dr Linn spends all the time I need to explain any questions I have. Her wait time for an appt may be higher than others but it's because she is taking the time to answer her patients questions.

This was my first visit; took time to get to know me; took time to answer all my questions. Very likeable. Would recommend her to my friends.

Dr. Suzanne H Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delaware, OH.