Dr. Suzanne Lucot Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Lucot?

She has helped me

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Lucot has been a good DR. for me. She even calls in a refill if she may be off and you call and leave a messege. I do feel she could discuss my problems more. She is always ready to write your refills before you really get your time in. I get my problems talked over with Jeannie which she is the one I need. She is very good. I think the DR. handles the meds and you really need to see someone. I feel together they understand how they can help you.

awful

Posted on July 9th, 2012

This doctor has over prescribed medicine to my children routinely with no regard for the manufacturers warnings. She is dangerous.

awful

Posted on July 9th, 2012

She overprescribed medication to my son in excess of the manufactures recomendations regardless of the side effects. She does not treat she prescribes ...

Insensitive and horrible care

Posted on May 5th, 2012

She basically dumped me during a difficult time because I no longer had insurance. They were not open to discussing payment options and would not provide an appointment for two months after a seriously debilitating life event. Resulted in having to establish with another Psychiatrist and delay in care that could have had serious repercussions.

Posted on October 13th, 2017