Dr. Suzanne M Powell Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne M Powell?

Powell is a plus... if you have money to spare POwell

Dr. Powell is amazing, a very competent doctor working with a sub par staff. If Powell was with a different staff I would recommend. However following the birth of my child (2 out of the standard visits were canceled after confirming them) First time I had a meeting it was due to nurses having a meeting, and not giving immunizations (before I asked for them) the second time for a provider meeting, so I set another appointment which I conformed on the phone... but they have no record... according to the bill 6 minutes long distance is a fee I have to pay for incompetency. I could understand once or twice a year but three times? Disgusted.

Autism Spectrum Disorder