Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne E Mack has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 14
I have never - and I don't think - will ever find a Doctor like Dr. Mack. I was totally blown away by her. I will say my head was spinning after I left, but I felt like I was being heard, and was given a lesson in anatomy while I was there. She connected the dots in my health - and gave me a homework assignment! I wish all doctors were like her.
great doctor,but....never returns calls (even on her emergency #).very expensive office visits and does not file insurance! office staff has changed about 3 or 4 times in 1 year. current office staff will not respond to calls or e-mails. takes forever for pharmacy to get an ok for refills! had to find a new doctor, signed a release form for medical records to be given to new doctor, after several faxes from new doc. still they have not yet released records....very disappointing!!!!!!!!!still have not recieved test results from june..it is now september???!!!!!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2016, 2014, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Mack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Suzanne E Mack accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSuzanne E Mack Md, 4212 N Interstate 35, Denton, TX
Dr. Suzanne E Mack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.