Dr. Suzanne L Migchelbrink Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne L Migchelbrink?

Best doctor I've ever had

I've been seeing Dr Migchelbrink for over 8 years. Even though her office is now 45- 60 min away, she's worth it. She's transparent, includes me in the diagnostic, and is concerned about my long term health. Her nurse is also excellent. I read the negative reviews, that isn't the same doctor.

Excellant experience !!!!!! Really knowledgeable !!!!!! Getting her was a blessing for me !!!!!!

RN

Dr. Migchelbrink is a wonderful doctor. She has been treating both my parents and myself for 10+ years. She is very compassionate, makes accurate diagnosis and always includes her patients in the treatment plan. I trust her with my families and my life.

Happy Patient

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Migchelbrink's for over 10 years and have both been more than satisfied with her care and follow-up. She is very thorough and doesn't rush our appointments.

I feel very lucky to have chosen Dr. Migchelbrink after my previous primary care physician retired. She is very thorough and seems very knowledgeable. She is always personable and never makes me feel rushed. She has an excellent primary nurse and the rest of the staff at the clinic has always seemed very competent and friendly.

Patient

I have been with Dr. Migchelbrink for appoximately two years. My first incounter with her was at the emergency room. At the time I was looking for a physcian and concider myself fortunate to aquire her for same. At the time she was taking no new patients. I have some cronic issues and I am very satisfied with her performance in keeping them at bay. I like how well she communicates and promptly she attends me at each visit.

Outstanding and would recommend this MD to anyone

I cant speak highly enough of the professionalism and capability that Dr. Suzanne showed me and quite literally she probabaly saved my life. Her confidence and knowledge of her field spoke volumes to me. I would recommend the good Dr. to anyone that asks me about her.

horrible experience!

This doctor did not help me one bit. She told me after seeing her for a few years that she thought my pain was all in my head! I wasn't after drugs, I didn't want them. I wanted to find out what was causing my pain. She hindered me getting the help that I really needed. I'm so glad I quit going to her office. She made me feel like I had a mental problem, when I was having physical pain! I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone!

Good Review

Dr. Migchelbrink has been my physician since she started at Cascade Summit. She is a mom with young children and can relate to many issues that moms have.I think she is thorough and spends more than enough time with her patients.I have already recommended her to several people.

I thought she was awesome!

I me Dr Migchelbrink who is primary Care Physicial for my 87 year old mother in law. We arrived for an appointment that she didn't have (mix up at the rehab home she was staying in after surgery) The office worker her in and were very prompt and extremely caring and courteous. When the doctor showed up she was awesome, caring, and kind. Very gentle with my mother in law. In my opinion, i thought she was awesome and my mother in law loves her.

This doctor is the worst doctor I've ever had in my life. She misdiagnosed me, on more than one occasion, with no apology, wanted no patient input and made snap judgments, without basis. I'm thrilled to no longer be in her care. This is the type of doctor who would be better off working in research than with patients. If you do choose to go to her, good luck.