Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Miller
Dr. Suzanne Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Braintree, MA, with other offices in Brookline, MA and Westwood, MA (and 6 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Miller is affiliated with New England Baptist Hospital, Mt Auburn Hospital and New England Baptist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Miller has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
A complete shill for the insurance companies. She did a 2 minute exam on me as an IME regarding an injury I suffered at work and reported that it was not work related. My doctor who has been treating me for 6 years through 2 shoulder surgeries says it is work related yet someone who does a 2 minute exam says no. I hope she chokes on the money she charged the insurance company. BEWARE!
Despite what other reviews say about her bedside manner, I never found her cold and dismissive. She was always understanding. I once had a question that I emailed her about one evening and she called me back that same night so I could get an appointment the next day! So definitely not dismissive. Now about her surgical skills, which is what actually matters. She is good, I think she did a great job on my ACL. I am currently having some problems, but that may be my own fault because I tend to overdo things. Bottom line-good doctor and not cold. Very professional.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New England Baptist Hospital
Mt Auburn Hospital
New England Baptist Hospital
16 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Suzanne Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suzanne Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Braintree, MA.