Dr. Suzanne Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Miller?

Public Employee

A complete shill for the insurance companies. She did a 2 minute exam on me as an IME regarding an injury I suffered at work and reported that it was not work related. My doctor who has been treating me for 6 years through 2 shoulder surgeries says it is work related yet someone who does a 2 minute exam says no. I hope she chokes on the money she charged the insurance company. BEWARE!

Very impressed so far:)

So far I like Dr. Miller! She was very nice and listened to me. I've only had one appt but I really liked her. I see her again next week

Dr Miller is remarkable talented surgeon very highly recommended

Acl

Despite what other reviews say about her bedside manner, I never found her cold and dismissive. She was always understanding. I once had a question that I emailed her about one evening and she called me back that same night so I could get an appointment the next day! So definitely not dismissive. Now about her surgical skills, which is what actually matters. She is good, I think she did a great job on my ACL. I am currently having some problems, but that may be my own fault because I tend to overdo things. Bottom line-good doctor and not cold. Very professional.

Frightened of Should Replacement

IW

Truly competent and conscientious physicians are hard to find, this physician is NOT one of them. It is unfortunate that many physicians of "middle grade" find lucrative positions performing independent medical exams for insurance companies, they are an embarrassment to the medical profession, and should be removed. This Physician does not have your best interest at heart, only sees $$$$$. This physician is able to formulate a three page "opinion" from conducting a five minute evaluation. BEWARE ! Just my opinion.

sore shoulder

thought my first appointment was great-took me on time, went over X-rays, did some simple testing, offered her opinion and a course of action-awesome

Very cold and dismissive. May have the surgical skills, but personality and that of her immediate staff is cold.

Have never met a doctor so cold, rude or uninterested in getting me better. Was a complete waste of time and money. Wonder why people like this go into medicine. Maybe she should have considered research.

went to be evaluated by Dr Miller she was very short with me due to her stating she had no time to evaluate me when it came to me seeing her. She was so unprofessional that she never even took her coat off she was on her way out spent 2 min with me and then left a very poor doctor for sure.

Doctor Miller is an outstanding doctor.I had my left and right shoulders replacedby doctor Miller in 2006 and 2008.Both shoulders are feeling great.I am moving them without any pain and feelng great.Her medical team are an example of her leadership.I've also sent four of my friends to Dr. Miller and they all were very satisfied with their surgeries.