Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Norman
Dr. Suzanne Norman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cuba, NM, with another office in Cuba, NM. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Norman is affiliated with Kaseman Presby Hosp, Presbyterian Hospital and Espanola Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Norman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Suzanne Norman has the following 1 expertise
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Dr. Suzanne Norman has 0 board certified specialties
Dr. Norman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaseman Presby Hosp
Lovelace Medical Center
Las Clinicas Del Norte
Kaseman Presbyterian Hospital
27 Years Experience
Western University of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suzanne Norman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cuba, NM.