More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Suzanne M Palinski has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I remember the first time I made an appointment with her, she was taking the other doctors clients because he (the other doctor) was on vacation. I must say that this lady is one of a kind because I never went back to that other doctor (I was seeing him for five years!) Where do I start? She just amazing, patient, kind, and really good with children and the parents. One day my son had a yeast infection and I had no idea boys could get one so I made an emergency appointment (fearing the worst) , I was anxious and crying and she spoke to my son and examined him and diagnosed him with a yeast infection and she calmed me down and told me there was no foul play and it's common for uncircumcised males. She made me feel so comforted almost like she was a friend / family member... it just seemed like nothing else mattered to her than to make me feel at ease before I left her room. She's literally the only pediatrician that my son and I felt completely comfortable around! She's highly recommended!!!
16 Years Experience
University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Suzanne M Palinski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRhode Island Hospital, 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI
Dr. Suzanne M Palinski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.