Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Suzanne Picinich
Dr. Suzanne Picinich, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with another office in Holland, NY. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Picinich is affiliated with Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital, Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo and Mercy Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Suzanne Picinich has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Picinich took the time to properly address my health problems. She never tried to put me in a condescending parent/child role as so many doctors do. Her only motivation was to improve any medical condition. It's most unlikely that I will ever again receive the level of care that I received from Dr. Picinich. I truly miss her.
Dr. Picinich is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
27 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Suzanne Picinich is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.